Monday, October 14, 2013

Basic Strokes Art Journaling Class
We had so much fun at our Basic Strokes Art Journaling Class last week!
We painted evergreen sprigs, pinecones and ribbon!
It's hard to believe this was the 10th class in my BSAJC series!! Sometimes it's hard to go back to the basics but when I do and when I teach my students we always learn something new - or maybe because of our age we just relearn what we've gotten out of the habit of doing!




















Back row (L to R): Pat, Barb, Susan, Dee, Roz, & Sherry
Sitting (L to R): Sue and Mary
























Gloria and Jennifer came in the evening to paint with me!


I am blessed beyond words that these ladies take time out of their busy lives and come and paint with me!  I'm blessed that I get to share what I love to do with others! Very humbled and very thankful!

Have a great day!
Sandy

No comments: