Friday, July 12, 2013

What an AWESOME ~ FABULOUS ~ GIRLY FUN WEEK

I've had with these amazing young ladies in my Teens Art Week classes I designed and taught at Hobby Lobby this week!!!

We painted, glittered, clayed, glued, painted some more, ate lots of chocolate each day, talked a little - was an awesome group but quiet - they were so busy creating and painting and eating chocolate that we had very little time to talk - lol

I even face painted a few of them - B ~ sorry we didn't get another picture with you and your butterfly! urgh!








Rachel finished her project early so she created this clay Despicable ME character out of clay from a picture I brought her. She did an amazing job didn't she - with no help from anyone!





 





















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Look forward to painting and creating more with these fun ladies in another class soon!! :D 
Have a great weekend!!
Sandy
 


No comments: