Sunday, September 8, 2013

Painting, Painting, Painting

It's what I do and it's what I love to do!! Have been so blessed with orders for some of my new creations!! It's neat that I am painting items for people I attended high school with ~ all because of the amazing Facebook! It can be amazing and positive!


 



























Painted a new friend for my Bubble Gum Gals & Friends Collection ~ Doxie! I love the way she turned out!



























Painted a new friend for my Bubble Gum Gals & Friends Collection ~ Pugsy! I love the way he turned out!




After getting stuff ready or my HOOT Convention class I used up the paint on my palette to paint up this wooden box. I LOVE painting on wood with wOils!
Soaks it up and has an amazing finish when dry and varnished!



Painted a new friend for my Bubble Gum Gals & Friends Collection ~ Rudy! I love the way he turned out and I can't wait to have him for sale at mine and Nicoles Holiday events that we do!


Painted a new friend for my Bubble Gum Gals & Friends Collection ~ Frosty! Just sent off his friend to Colorado - wonder what name they'll give him!!
These are part of my newest collection ~ Binky Babes
(C)SandyMcTierDesigns

painting several orders for these!!
They just all make me smile!  Think they make great gifts for baby showers and they can also be personalized with names!!




















Have a great day!!
Blessings,

Sandy

No comments: