Sunday, March 9, 2014

What a word for this past week!!!

If there was anything that I didn't have this week it was Energy. 

Being around all those creative, talented and amazing artists for the week at the Creative Painting Convention sure does Energize me and I was looking forward to coming home and CREATING!!

Guess my body had different plans when it got this cold. Although I wasn't able to do much I was able to rest, paint a little, catch up on some not so fun busy work, and just sit and BE still which sometimes I get too busy to do.

So, I'm going into this next week feeling a bit better and praying the meds continue to get rid of all these sicky germs. I hope to refocus and have a busy, energized week full of creating!!

Will post my word for this week tomorrow!

Blessings,
Sandy

No comments: