Sunday, May 25, 2014

My word for this past week for my "A Weekly Word" for 2014 was FAMILY!!

It's been a bit of a rough week.
I won't bore you with the details but with lots of prayers, open dialogue and lots of love we know it will all work out in the end.

My family means the world to me and I truly am blessed with an amazing family and married into an amazing family! Do we have issues - absolutely! Are we all different - certainly! One thing for sure is though - we respect each other, love each other and we're always there for the each other!!

I have also been blessed with a family of painting friends!! Am blessed with students that love to continue learning from me!! They are my family, my friends and am truly an honored to have each and every one of them in my life. Am blessed and honored to be a part of this industry and have so enjoyed getting to meet artists that I've admired for so long!!

Hope you have a wonderful week!! It's gonna be a busy one getting ready for some private classes, workshops and June classes all coming up very soon!!
Looking forward to spending the Memorial Day Holiday though with my boys!! Appreciate so much all the sacrifices of those men and women that have fought for our freedoms!!

Blessings,
Sandy

No comments: