Saturday, February 8, 2014


This week started out a bit crazy - my oldest called and at first I thought he had been in an accident. Thankfully he had not ~  he just got his first speeding ticket. In that moment I was so GRATEFUL that he hadn't been in an accident and a ticket seemed so minor with my heart in my stomach fearing to hear the worse.
Then I thought how grateful I was that he has a job and will be paying that ticket!!

I truly do have so much to be grateful for in my life. I'm one BLESSED girl for sure!

This past week I've felt like a Mac Truck has hit me and let me just say even if it might seem trivial I'm grateful for medicine that makes you feel better! I'm grateful for a husband that always takes care of me - sick or not! Still feel like I'm trying to get over whatever hit me but I'm on the mend and for that I'm grateful.

I wrote down some things that I want to continue to think about as I go through 2014 and always in the back of my mind think about as I go through my days -
Do I show my husband GRATITUDE for all that he does for our family?
Do I show all my family how much they mean to me and how grateful I am to have each one of them in my life?
Do I show GRATITUDE to my friends that are always there for me? Even in the difficult times?

It really is such a simple thing to do and yet sometimes I know I don't show enough how GRATEFUL I am for all the blessings I have in my life.  I'm sure the list will continue to grow and I hope that next to each at the end of 2014 I can honestly look at the questions and say with a Grateful Heart - I did and will continue to do on a daily basis show how GRATEFUL I am!

Have a wonderful day!
Sandy

No comments: