Friday, February 21, 2014

While I kept trying to focus on my word ~ FORWARD ~ this week I kept being reminded of what not moving FORWARD gets you ~ STUCK!
Have you ever been there?
When you aren't sure what to do about a situation.
When you want to lose weight but can't seem to eat right or get to the gym
You have more things to do than you have hours in a day
Well.....what it boils down to is this ~ 
as long as I make excuses there is no moving FORWARD.

I wrote quite a lot in my journal this week about the word FORWARD and here are just a few things I wrote to remind myself of how FORWARD showed up this week for me!
FORWARD - a verb -
means go
get started
MOVE
take action
don't procrastinate
put ONE foot in front of the other
Another thing that I thought was a bit profound and had to write down when it came to me in the wee hours of the morning
Don't be so focused on moving FORWARD that you miss out on the moments of today and to enjoy the journey as you are moving FORWARD!
Hope you have a great day!!  Will post my word for next week on Monday!
Sandy

No comments: